What are the details ?
Simply choose your device and get a big upfront discount with no hidden fees. Then, when your contract is over,return your device in good condition and upgrade to the newest phone. Please note, taxes are not deducted from the upfront device cost.
What happens if I damage my device?
It will not be accepted back through the Bring-It-Back program, so it is advised to invest in something like Applecare or Device Care Complete and in the event you damage your phone you can return the replacement phone.
What condition does my device have to be in?
- Device must power on and navigate to home screen
- The activation lock must be turned off
- The LCD must function correctly and be free of dead spots or bruising
- The screen must be undamaged and free of cracks
- The rest of the device must be undamaged with no cracks, signs of water damage, or missing parts (hinges, keypad, housing, buttons, battery, etc)
- All information must be wiped